Tuesday, October 5, 2010

McHoff's Defense

Hi all and Welcome to the McDonaldopoly Blog! I want to share in the three other bloggers sentiment that this is also my favorite time of the year. As you may know I was an above average player last year but struggled down the stretch with a sore esophagus, as a result I did not have near the number of restaurant visits as McCappo. You may know that esophagus injuries linger for a long time.I hope to stay healthy all year and compete with the rest of the boys.

As for my absence from the first trip to the home field McDonalds today...
I have a valid excuse. I was at home eating a steak dinner. With the type of esophagus injuries I have had in the past, I thought it would be a good idea to start out with steak dinner and hit the Mcdonalds for desert...boy was I wrong. The steak just did not live up to a meal at McDonalds. I
have learned my lesson and I will be back with the boys for the next trip...hopefully later tonigh
t.

As for a little background about me...here are some stats:

McHoff's standard meal(in the off season):
  • 2 McDoubles
  • 1McChicken
  • Small Fry
  • water cup
McHoff has been to McDonalds in 4 countries(America, China, Peru, Canada) and still prefers American McDonalds.

Cheers to McDonalds tonight!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment