Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm back and McKickin

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I apologize for my early season disappearance. To the fans, I apologize for my lack of off-season training (I didn't get to the deep-fryer as often as I probably should have). But a week into McDonaldopoly I am back in the swing of things.

As McCappo posted earlier, him and I have found a new home field. This location provided me one of the friendliest and successful McD's experiences in the history of McDonaldopoly. After an awful visit to the Secretary of State, I stumbled upon the beautiful, bright, golden arches just down the street after making a wrong turn (believe it or not!). So I decided to check in for a quick game. I go for the value meal with the nuggets and a large fry of course and follow it up with a medium water. Not only does the McWorker hand over a medium water for free, she accidentally charges me for a $1 large drink instead of a large fry. Does she rudely try to recharge me for the fry? No! She gives me a large 4-gamepiece fry for $1. That is a steal if I've every seen one!
So I decide to enjoy my meal on one of their comfy LEATHER COUCHES! Thats right, this McD's knows how to treat its players right. After the last one tried to option us out by charging full price for a medium water, it is refreshing to see a franchise that truly cares about its team. So I went over to the players lounge to peel my pieces and what do I pull first? A free breakfast sandwich! That combined with my earlier win of a angus wrap make two of the greatest food prizes I have ever won. After that I pull a few park places here or there, and manage to pull off a free fry on each of my other two items. Needless to say this was a successful pull.
After this visit I rushed home to inform McCappo of my results only to find out he was at the same McD's at the same time! What can I say? Great players think alike. Those arches were calling us that Friday afternoon, and we heeded that call. We heeded it well.

BaDaBaBaBa
I'm lovin it!
McKyle

What to expect?
-McKyle's off morning
-Problems on the new home front?
-The newest way to play and stay healthy
-McKyle's * of a night

No comments:

Post a Comment