Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 3: Running Stats

Fans, I apologize for my hiatus.  That medium water thing infuriated me too much to write.  You see, I was previously engaged, but being the team player he is, McGomez was going to bring me half of those medium waters.  As it was, I only got a large fry that I went 0 for 2 on.  Having my home McDonald's bail on me like that got in my head.  I assure you though, I'll be back on my game and start winning like a lead-off hitter should.  Maybe no big wins, but consistent production.

Anyway, here's some of the stats you've been waiting for:

Our win percentage is still above average, but as you can see, it hurt when our home field treated us so harshly.  While we may be in a rough patch, we'll rally.  Have faith in the team.

 Also, as you can see, the breakfast items are running behind, but they have much fewer appearances.  However, I'd like to commend McDavy, in our farm league down in Virginia for his comment the other day.  I'm saddened to hear McDonald's treats activity duty personnel so poorly (for those of you who don't know, Hampton Roads is the area where the Norfolk Naval Base is located) and is still giving away old, "Sweet Tea" cups without pieces.  But both his wins were on Hash Browns, so don't be discouraged from hitting up the Donald for some breakfast.

More will come, and hang in there McDonaldopolonians.  And believe it or not, even after recent events:

I'm Lovin' It,

McCappo

No comments:

Post a Comment