Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 1: Heart attack free so far!

Hello and happy McDonaldopoly to you all!

My first day was a wild success as you can see from MadCap's post before me. On a 3/4 day I certainly can't complain. Besides winning nearly as many prizes as I did all of last year, I was surprised to see that I had won an Angus Snack Wrap on my first pull (a two-banger, as I accidentally pulled two off at once revealing my special prize as well as Indiana Avenue).

For all of you followers out there who are wondering how this guy is batting .750 on day one after going under .250 last season, let me share my day's strategy. I didn't just come out swinging wildly as I would have done in the past. This year I decided to enjoy a few fries while they were still hot and fresh before delving into my first piece. That was key to success. Additionally, I didn't press my luck by going immediately from my free snack wrap to the next piece. Instead, I waited it out, opening up my chicken nuggets to enjoy my honey and bbq dipping combo (can't beat it). After a few McNuggets I decided to go after the first piece on my nugget box. Anyway, I think you all get the point. We can't go in recklessly hoping for Boardwalk. It requires patience. Besides, we can't all forget what this is truly about, McDonald's fresh produce, veggies, and cheese, because to them, Quality Matters.

Ba da ba ba ba
I'm loving it,
McKyle

No comments:

Post a Comment