Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 1

First of all, Happy McDonald's Monopoly to you all.  I don't know about the rest of you, but personally it's my favorite holiday all year.  I'd like to start by listing my qualifications for writing this blog: I've consumed the KFC Double Down, the Friendly's Grilled Cheese Burger, and of course, the McChurger.  Also, I have played countless games of monopoly.  None of that really matters.

All that matters is that my roommates and I are doing what anyone reading this blog has dreamed about: playing McDonald's Monopoly TO WIN.  Last year we played pretty competitively but only ever won food prizes.  We failed to document the statistics.  This year, that's going to change.

Now what does it mean to play McDonald's Monopoly TO WIN?  Basically, show no regard for your own health, or budget, and consume as many items from McDonald's WITH GAME PIECES on a daily basis as humanly possible.

**DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TRY THIS AT HOME**

This post is meant for the amateur McDonald's Monopoly players out there who want to optimize every trip to McDonald's.  It will contain statistics (updated as frequently as possible) of winning percentages, pieces of advice, and in-game strategies.


Today's Data:

Kyle: 3 for 4 (3 food items, one on a medium drink, one on a large fry, and one on a chicken nugget)
Mark: 1 for 4 (1 food item on a large fry)
Robbie: 1 for 4 (Free DVD rental, HAHA, on a medium drink)
Ian: Didn't come, what a bitch.


Advice, as well as better formatted statistics will soon follow.  That's all for now and as always,

I'm lovin' it,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment