Friday, October 22, 2010

McGomez Issues Public Apology

Today, I made a blog post that went against everything McDonald's, Monopoly, & McDonald's Monopoly stand for. Furthermore, my post went against my team, my teammates, & all of the dedicated fans of McDonaldopoly. While there is no excuse for my statements, all I offer is my sincerest apologies and the hope that I can regain the trust of each and every one who was affected by my transgression.

No one cares more about this team more than I do, but my actions earlier today did not reflect my level of dedication. My remarks came off as ungrateful and disloyal, and for that, I am deeply regretful. The comments were made out of desperation and do not align with my true feelings about McDonald's, my team, and the fans.

I met with team management earlier today and have apologized behind closed doors to my teammates. And I am extremely fortunate to have such great teammates, for they have decided to allow me to continue to be a member of this great organization. For my transgressions, I have been fined a "Free Breakfast Sandwich" and have been suspended from a future contest. While I never like to miss playing the game that I love with the team I would go to battle for, I will face my punishment like the man I must be.

This time has been very hard on myself, my family, and the entire McDonaldopoly organization, but before we all move past this unfortunate time, I would like to apologize once more to everyone who was affected by my carelessness. To the Stadium McDonald's crew, the McDonaldopoly organization, and most importantly, the fans of McDonaldopoly, I am truly sorry for the comments I made earlier today. And believe me when I say that I'm Lovin' It and that I Play to Win!

Ba Da Ba Ba Baaa,

McGomez

No comments:

Post a Comment