Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Shout Out to McSami

She threw this one my way, and I figured I had to pass it on to the McNation:

Talk about McAwesome...

So the obvious question is "What's the McDealio, Donald Thompson?"  Where's America's?  I don't know what they're thinking.  Hardy's gave us the Monster Thickburger, and McDongDong's took away our Supersize (I personally blame that blasphemer, Morgan Spurlock).  I understand healthy living, but this is a free country.  If I want to eat 1400 calories of fries, don't make me order 6 larges.  Think about the McGluttons.

My last comment is a clarification on Japan Today's quote from the article, "The Mega Potato will set you back 490 yen and also cost you a large chunk of your dignity and possibly a few years of your life."  Now I can only speculate, but I assume when they say "[it will] cost you a large chunk of your dignity..." they mean if you don't finish.  Because, clearly, an individual could feel nothing but pride for eating 490 yen ($4.79) worth of pure Idaho gold.  But yes, if you fail to eat all of your fries, I agree with Japan Today, you will be mortally ashamed.  And rightly so.

I'm lovin' it,

McCappo

No comments:

Post a Comment