Thursday, September 29, 2011

McChair Disaster



Howdy McPlebians,

I hope everyone has survived the off season without us McHeroes here on the blog. But not to fear, McDonald's has been doing great in terms of adding value. Check out this article tooting their horn.

I, McHoff, have been trying to get a job, and thus have

been eating lots of food at corporate networking sessions. Let me just say that business school catering does not hold a candle to McDonald's. Never the less, last night I got my first taste of the sweet nectar of life....Story? story.


Living in a new home this year with 5 McRecruits is a high pressure situation. I have been given the tough task of grooming these 5 fresh bodies to condition them for the McTeam next year. As such, they will be attending many of my McTrips as pinch hitters. So last night, I made my way to the classic East Stadium McDonald's with two greenhorns. We rolled through the drive-thru at about 11:45 pm per usual. To my behest, the donks at the McDonald's would not sell us medium waters as they did last year. They must have some McManager on a power trip or some

bulls*^$. Not only would they not sell them to us for the token 24 cents, they would not even sell them to us for any amount of money. Apparently this lonesome McDonald's has small waters (free) and large waters(40 cents). #cheapskates. Speaking of hash tags, the McTeam will be tweeting in the near future...stay tuned.

Back to the story I ordered up a 10 piece nugget and a large fry, the pinch hitters did the same. As it was opening night, we had to wait to peel from the home stadium. Arriving home, the pinch hitters went 0-3 which was to be expected as they pulled all their pieces off immediately. Remember, fortune favors the patient. Being the veteran that I am, I slowly pulled my pieces with fry consumption intermixed. I managed to pull a free medium fry and start the season off 1-3...not bad considering my slump last year. But just wait for the kicker to this story.

Literally, 1 McSecond after downing my last fry, the chair I was sitting in collapsed. This was just

a little reminder that McDonald's does add on the pounds. Maybe next time I will go for the McOatmeal (which has pieces this season)....

Don't believe that my McDonalds infused body broke a chair? Picture? Picture.







No comments:

Post a Comment